- MARKOS validation approach presented at eChallenges 2014 (Polish CC)
- Providing Insight to Autistic Children [Indian Express News on 3rd Dec 2014] (Space-Kerala)
- MARKOS at Supercomputing 2014 (Polish CC)
- Context Free Art - Making art with simple code (Space-Kerala)
- Digging into Humanities Data: Fostering Collaboration and Innovation in the Humanities (CCSL-USP)
Help us Spread the Word About Free and Open Source Software
Here you can find some simple Creative Commons material that you can use to prepare and give your own lecture about Free and Open Source Software, helping to spread the word and bring more people to the Open Source world.
You may download the slides and customize them as you wish. Feel free also to watch this video where Bruno Souza and Fabio Kon give an informal talk about what is Open Source and how people can get involved in the movement. You may use the video as an inspiration for your own talks about Open Source in your community and/or your region.
You may also take a look at all this educational material that the FLOSSCC network and the OSI Education Working Group has collected.
|FLOSS Ecosystem.pdf||319.46 KB|
|FLOSS Ecosystem.odp||245.84 KB|