- Collective Intelligence-based Problem-Solving in Social Project Management (CCSL-USP)
- Hakaton - Dni Przedsiębiorczości Poznań (7-8 maja 2014) (Polish CC)
- X edycja Poznańskiej Imprezy Wolnego Oprogramowania (Polish CC)
- Second MARKOS Validation Workshop hosted in Berlin (Polish CC)
- FAPESP supports eScience Research with open results (CCSL-USP)
CCSL promotes the presentation Collective Intelligence-based Problem-Solving in Social Project Management by Dr. Hab. Frederic Andres.
Where: auditório do CCSL no IME-USP
FAPESP (São Paulo State Research Support Foundation), sponsor of a large number of scientific research projects, has recently launched a Call for Research Proposals regarding eScience. This Call dedicates R$4 million (US$ 1.6 million) for projects of up to 4 years of duration, allowing the financing of both traditional research fellowships and of "technical training" fellowships (targeting production-oriented work to support the research goals).
The CCSL (FLOSS Competence Center), in a partnership with the estadao.com.br portal, launches today the "Open Code" blog, in which texts authored by IME FLOSS enthusiasts will be published on the "Link" section of the portal.